Thursday, August 12, 2010
GR
Did they say Pirate Party? lmao But then I think I would vote for a pirate vs a Dem or Rep... Taking away the ability for a voter to understand what an independents views are is why we are a Republic! if you dont know what a politicians platform is, DONT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VOTE FOR THEM as they probably do not represent your views... When I vote I read up on the candidates, their views, platforms and their past actions and will abstain from those who do not espouse my views. I do not vote for judges as they are not allowed to stump in my state. To vote only for a specific party is not only lazy but as foolish as you can act in our society. You have the right to be a fool as I have a right to call you to task, and ask that you make an educated decision based on your values.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment